Time: Apr 2022
Requested allocation: 11,500 PHA
I am Doyle. Leader of Ecosystem Success from Phala team. I am here to apply the bounty from Khala Treasury to encourage 2 developers ( l00k#1990 & KyleYoon#3912 ) in the community. They have made very good products to help Miners and Delegators in the community monitor their own StakePools/Delegations.
This Bounty is in the form of a joint Bounty with SubQuery. The following are the specific details of this proposal.
- Apart from the Phala APP and workers' backend, miners have no other way to monitor their secure workers. There is no good reminder function to help miners manage their workers more efficiently in the case that node is often stuck.
- The same is true for delegators, there is no other way to monitor their earnings other than looking at Phala APP. When some special circumstances occur, there is no way to notify the delegators in time.
- There are no special calculators and screening signs to help delegators choose their preferred stakepools.
- 2,975$ (Provided by SubQuery) and 11,500 PHA are rewarded to l00k#1990 for his Khala Watchdog on discord.
- Chain state crawler implementation
- Configuration app implementation
- Adapt to Gemini Tokenomics
Alternative stakepool filtering and sorting options. Delegators can choose how to filter the stakepool based on different preferences. An additional bad behaviors label is added to help delegators avoid risks.
A Calculator with lots of detail points. No matter how the user start mining Phala, it can calculate the rewards as a miner and the corresponding APR of the delegators by entering various cost information.
Watchdog on Discord can send reminders from the following aspects and it can be configured from the perspective of both Poolowners and Delegators. The reminder will be sent directly to the discord account in the form of a message.