Time: Apr 2022
Requested allocation: 11,500 PHA
I am Doyle. Leader of Ecosystem Success from Phala team. I am here to apply the bounty from Khala Treasury to encourage 2 developers ( l00k#1990 & KyleYoon#3912 ) in the community. They have made very good products to help Miners and Delegators in the community monitor their own StakePools/Delegations.
- Apart from the Phala APP and workers' backend, miners have no other way to monitor their secure workers. There is no good reminder function to help miners manage their workers more efficiently in the case that node is often stuck.
- The same is true for delegators, there is no other way to monitor their earnings other than looking at Phala APP. When some special circumstances occur, there is no way to notify the delegators in time.
- There are no special calculators and screening signs to help delegators choose their preferred stakepools.
- 11,500 PHA are for the Phala status check bot on telegram which is made by KyleYoon#3912.
- Chain state crawler implementation
- Configuration app implementation
- Adapt to Gemini Tokenomics
Phala status check bot
The main function of the bot on telegram is to check pools/workers' status and alarm.
Whether you are a delegator or a miner, you can register the corresponding pid to monitor the status of these stakepools and workers in stakepools. And notify you as soon as a problem occurs.